Happy Planner January Week 1 - 52 Weeks of Planner Lettering

New year, means new planner, new layouts, and new challenges! This year, my creative goal is to not be afraid to post pictures of my planner and to be a more active member of the planner community. So here it goes - week one of my 2018 Happy Planner!

Kākou Collective Happy Planner Layout Inspiration January Week 1

One of the things I'm challenging myself to do with my planner is to incorporate more of my lettering and illustrations vs. using too many store bought stickers (nothing wrong with those, but if I can create - why not?).

When I look at my layout, I'm realizing that as I moved from left to right I became more and more comfortable because the illustrations became a little more fun and complex. I'm so excited with how my Sharks Cove and Meal Prep doodle came out!





Comments