Kepakemapa Freebie | Maile


Kepakemapa | Greetings... It's been a while

I'm not one for color, but in my most recent workshop I realized that I was falling back into my comfort zone: monochrome. Sometimes we need to take baby steps, so here is mine: for the month of September I will do my best to incorporate the color green into my digital work. I've already gone ahead and reorganized my Instagram highlights to reflect that (it also serves as a personal reminder to not forget what I challenged myself to do). So, to go along with my returning to the social sphere I have chosen to illustrate Maile. Often in Hawaiʻi, maile is given as lei on special occasions. 

So here's my maile lei to you to adorn on your kelepona (telephone). Just right click and save - and as always, don't forget to tag me on Instagram (what can I say, I love featuring you guys!)






Comments